SkySync is a powerful middleware technology that transparently bridges dissimilar storage platforms while preserving the complete integrity of existing folder structures, metadata, permissions, document versions and other file-related artifacts.
Fully and bi-directionally synchronize, migrate, copy, backup, archive or publish files across virtually any on-premises or cloud storage services while automatically managing file naming requirements, security and permission models. With SkySync, major integration hurdles are eliminated with zero coding.
You’re no longer tethered to a specific storage platform. SkySync gives you the flexibility and freedom to architect any storage scenario to meet your business’s unique and ever-changing needs, whether driven by cost savings, organizational structure, compliance or governance mandates.
Hybrid: Bi-Directional Sync
- Adopt cloud-based EFSS services while maintaining a single source-of-truth
- Deploy cloud storage while meeting compliance requirements
- Share information across siloed business environments
- Manage content publishing from existing systems to cloud sharing services
- Integrate cloud sharing while maintaining existing system functionality
- Preserve local file retrieval performance
- Utilize for Backup, Archive or eDiscovery support
- Zero impact to existing systems or user operations
Scalability and Performance
Architected to meet the most secure environments, SkySync does not transfer files through any intermediary or live within a proprietary cloud. SkySync is designed for high-volume transfers, securely deployed on your hardware, behind your firewall, and leverages your existing security model.
- No File Caching or System Snapshotting
- No Proprietary Cloud or Intermediary Cloud “presence point”
- Files are streamed directly from the source to the destination
- All transfers are via HTTPS (AES 256 Bit Encryption)
You can also simply provision your own pre-installed SkySync virtual machine (VM) instance within Microsoft’s Azure cloud or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
SkySync is architected to manage and move up to billions of files and petabytes of content. Faster than other approaches by up to 50x, it automatically optimizes file throughput based upon network and cloud storage conditions. SkySync can even “pool” multiple cloud account connections together when immense files transfer operations are required.
- Network and storage API connections are continually optimized
- Multiple/parallel file thread-writes
- Multiple account connections are clustered