Software Development Group
Position: Technical Support Representative
What we’re all about:
SkySync is located in Ann Arbor, MI. SkySync enables the world’s most successful enterprises with total control over and unbounded access to their content, empowering their evolving modern workforce. We connect disparate storage platforms, unite silos of information, and synchronize content spread across the enterprise—at scale. We enable our customers to achieve singular access and unified control over their content, so they can support the evolving needs of a modern workforce.
SkySync is seeking experienced customer service professionals to provide support for our expanding customer base for our existing and next generation products. SkySync Support representatives will develop an in-depth knowledge of our existing customer base and SkySync processes.
The ideal candidate would have experience in providing remote support and working with cloud data storage.
This position will report to the Director of Support.
- Develop detailed knowledge of the SkySync product suite
- Remotely diagnose installation, configuration, and general software issues
- Develop, maintain, and improve product documentation
- Train SkySync Customers on our software solutions
- Interact with customers with a professional, positive, and encouraging attitude
- Maintain a high daily case closure rate or escalation
- Available to provide off-hours technical support on rotating schedule
- Other duties as assigned
What you should have:
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 2 to 3 years of Software Support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of SQL or similar scripting language.
- Exceptional work ethic
- Great attitude and enthusiasm
- Entrepreneurial spirit
If interested, please submit your resume to SkySync’s Director of Support, Andrew Beard – firstname.lastname@example.org.