Software Development Group
Position: Technical Support Representative
A SkySync Technical Support Representative will be responsible for general technical support regarding the SkySync line of products.
This consists of customer support but involves support of other groups and stakeholders as well.
General duties include:
- Monitoring inbound support channels (phone, email, tickets, forums)
- Managing support interactions and communications
- Providing general IT guidance for SkySync implementations
- Serving as product experts
Tickets that cannot be immediately solved would be diagnosed, information collected and escalated to development as required.
Other activities would include:
- Creation of content like how to videos
- FAQ and Knowledge Base articles, documentation, and other technical artifacts up to and including sample scripts and code to solve customer problems around SkySync.
Technical Support Representatives are expected to be self-starters capable of working productively without intensive management.
Good written and oral communication skills are a must.
Experience with tools like Jira, Confluence, SharePoint, and other content management or ECM systems preferred.
Experience with development, scripting, SQL, network configuration, and basic IT tasks are desired.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please include job title in the subject line. Failure to include the job title will cause email to route incorrectly. Thank you.