Client Solutions Group
Position: Solution Developer
What we’re all about:
SkySync enables the world’s most successful enterprises with total control over and unbounded access to their content, empowering their evolving modern workforce. We connect disparate storage platforms, unite silos of information, and synchronize content spread across the enterprise—at scale. We enable our customers to achieve singular access and unified control over their content, so they can support the evolving needs of a modern workforce.
As a Solution Developer and member of the Client Solutions Team, you will be working with your team members and clients either by direct, customer-facing engagements or as part of a team with a customization deliverable that you will own. You will be the primary contact for customizations and development requests. Your solutions will draw from your expertise in technical proficiencies as listed below. You may be requested to research new technology to solve a customer issue and be asked to think outside-the-box. You must project confidence in your solutions and have the ability to handle all situations with professionalism. This is a remote position unless you are based close to a SkySync office (Ann Arbor, MI or Dallas, TX).
- Develop custom connectors to customer storage systems (SharePoint, ECM) using SkySync Integration API/Framework SDK
- Using a unique blend of technical and client management skills, manage both the business relationship and implementation of assigned development projects
- Understand how to leverage technology solutions for supporting business goals, providing guidance on supported and not supported technical scenarios.
- Lead and/or participate in presales activities, design and/or implementations
- Establish trusted technical advisor relationship with customers
- Contribute to the development of standardized processes and best practices
- Create/Review quotations, statements of work, design documentation, architectural diagrams
- Work with Engineering department and adhere to coding standards
- Drive activities to deploy the solution that provides the expected business value to the customer
- Project-specific responsibilities include account management, working within budget/timeline/scope, application of change and risk management
What you should have:
- 5+ years’ development experience, preferably in a customer-facing position/professional services position
- Passion for working with customers delivering an excellent experience throughout the project lifecycle
- Deep understanding of cloud computing, business drivers, and emerging computing trends and their impact on customer opportunities
- Business Analysts skills, detail oriented, solid work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent presentation skills across a variety of audiences and situations
- Detail and quality oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Demonstrate a desire to learn new technologies. Stay current on relevant technologies, pursue experience and certifications in leading edge or primary technology areas
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with clients.
- Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background preferred
- Ability to write against APIs with minimal documentation and reverse engineer what it needed to code against
What you should know:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Microsoft C# 7.0 (very deep understanding of language, LINQ, Reflection, etc.)
- SQL Server (Write TSQL, tune existing TSQL and assist customer tune servers)
- Programming against Web Services (REST & SOAP)
- Programming against lightly document API (just figured out what was not documented)
- Git Source Control with GitHub
And if you have these skills… Bonus!
- .NET Core 2.x
- Agile Methodology
- JIRA Issue & Project Tracking Software
- Experience programming with APIs for OneDrive/O365, SharePoint, Box, Dropbox, Azure, ECM, etc.
- Experience programming with APIs for ECM Packages
- Training and tools are available to gain top-notch skills
- Collaborative environment enforcing cross training
- Awesome benefits
- Smart people who help each other succeed
If interested, please email your resume to our VP of Client Solutions, Lydia Moreno – firstname.lastname@example.org.