Client Solutions Group
Position: Solution Architect
What we’re all about:
SkySync enables the world’s most successful enterprises with total control over and unbounded access to their content, empowering their evolving modern workforce. We connect disparate storage platforms, unite silos of information, and synchronize content spread across the enterprise—at scale. We enable our customers to achieve singular access and unified control over their content, so they can support the evolving needs of a modern workforce.
As a Solution Architect and member of the Client Solutions Team, you will be the primary customer-facing expert regarding architecting, designing and implementing SkySync solutions for our customers and partners. You will lead them through the project lifecycle, architecting and implementing their solution with confidence and precision. Your primary goal is to complete projects with high customer satisfaction. You must project confidence in your solutions and be able to handle all situations with professionalism. This is a remote position unless you are based close to a SkySync office (Ann Arbor, MI or Dallas, TX).
- Using a unique blend of client management skills, manage both the business relationship and implementation of assigned projects
- Understand how to leverage technology solutions for supporting business goals, providing guidance on supported and not supported technical scenarios.
- Lead and/or participate in presales activities, design and/or implementations
- Establish trusted technical advisor relationship with customers
- Contribute to the development of standardized processes and best practices
- Create/Review quotations, statements of work, design documentation, architectural diagrams
- Project-specific responsibilities include account management, working within budget/timeline/scope, application of change and risk management
What you should have:
- 5+ years’ professional services experience
- Deep understanding of cloud computing, business drivers, and emerging computing trends and their impact on customer opportunities
- Passion for working with customers delivering an excellent experience throughout the project lifecycle
- Business Analysts skills, detail-oriented, solid work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent presentation skills across a variety of audiences and situations
- Detail and quality-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Demonstrate a desire to learn new technologies. Stay current on relevant technologies, pursue experience and certifications in leading edge or primary technology areas
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with clients
- Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background preferred
What you should know:
- Understanding of line-of-business systems, back-end systems integration
- Scripting Languages (PowerShell/Node.js)
- SQL Server
And if you have these skills… Bonus!
- .NET Framework & .NET Core
- Team lead or management skills
- OneDrive for Business/O365, SharePoint, Box, Dropbox, Azure, Amazon Web Services
- Technical training and documentation
- Training and tools are available to gain top-notch skills
- Collaborative environment enforcing cross training
- Awesome benefits
- Smart people who help each other succeed
If interested, please submit resume to SkySync’s VP of Client Solutions, Lydia Moreno – firstname.lastname@example.org.