Sales and Marketing
Position: Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is primarily responsible for outbound lead generation for the field sales representatives. While lead qualification is the primary job function, this position is used as a feeder position to our field sales organization.
- Qualifying and producing quality leads for the Account Executives.
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives.
- Analyzing prospect business needs, understanding processes, identifying projects, determining requirements and ascertaining potential solutions.
- Acquiring and maintaining a working knowledge of the complete capabilities.
- Confirm customer needs and develop initial customer profile
- Work with reps to complete sales proposals and RFI/RFP responses
Requirements & Skills
- Optional BA/BS from top tier college/university
- Required 2 years of B2B selling experience.
- Preferred experience in a high-tech environment.
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with desire to move into field sales.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable).
- Organized and process driven.
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective when working independently and in team environments.
- Demonstrate common sense and business judgment.
- Desire to work in tech industry with a growing company
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please include job title in the subject line. Failure to include the job title will cause email to route incorrectly. Thank you.