Sales and Marketing
Position: Director of Strategic Alliances
- Work with SkySync executive management to create and agree to Microsoft channel program goals and strategy
- Oversee and manage Microsoft channel sales initiatives. Track pipeline and assist RSM team with deals for specific agreed upon revenue goals.
- Provide sales support to ensure partners are competitive and capable to win business
- Expand relationships and enable our existing partners by developing go-to-market strategies that are executed in the field
- Secure revenue commitments from your portfolio of partners and accurately forecast your partner business within SFDC
- Facilitate, develop and manage sales enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives.
- Evangelize the partnership including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing sales conflicts
- Develop partner business plans and program objectives to support revenue commitments
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews, measuring partner performance against pre-established business metrics
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue
- Experience working with Microsoft and NSI/GSI to build strategic programs that drive demand and sales
- 15+ years in IT-related sales experience through direct and indirect channels
- Demonstrated track record of successful quota attainment in a commissioned sales role
- Ability to engage with and motivate partner marketing to support partner requirements
- Ability to develop and implement partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals
- Ability to recruit new NSI/GSI partnerships
- Technically adept, experienced with Microsoft Ecosystem
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Commitment to excellence, high integrity, high energy, team player
- Detail oriented, very organized, self-starter.
- Excellent teamwork
- Strong customer and partner focused on establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and proven experience to make an immediate impact
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Please submit resume to email@example.com please include job title in the subject line. Failure to include the job title will cause email to route incorrectly. Thank you.