Enterprise Content Integration Business More Than Doubles Staff in 2017
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (Aug. 1, 2017) – SkySync, the Enterprise Content Integration platform enabling organizations to sync or migrate files across disparate storage platforms, has grown by leaps and bounds, already more than doubling its staff in 2017. Key areas of SkySync’s growth during this milestone year include R&D, professional services, sales and customer success.
To support this expansion, SkySync has brought in a veteran executive team from across the Enterprise Content Management ecosystem. The following leadership members have been added to manage SkySync’s growing departments:
- Lydia Moreno, Vice President of Client Solutions – Lydia has built her career within the ECM industry, spending the past 20 years directing teams at leading organizations including Kofax, KnowledgeLake and Liberty IMS before joining SkySync.
- Michael Lantzy, Vice President of Sales – Michael’s proven track record of leading high-powered sales teams includes successful tenures within SaaS based companies such as KnowledgeLake and Fuze.
- Greg Headley, Vice President of Strategic Alliances – Greg has leadership experience in organizations ranging from start-up to Fortune 500. His most recent role includes six years leading business development and sales at AvePoint.
- Russ Houberg, Senior Solution Architect – Russ is a veteran in the IT space as well as Microsoft Certified Master, Solution Master, Systems Engineer, and Developer, lending his expertise to the SkySync client solutions and development teams.
- Kevin Ells, Vice President of Marketing – Kevin brings his Microsoft and ECM-related certifications along with decades of marketing leadership, including roles at Kofax, Ephesoft and KnowledgeLake, to SkySync to deliver this innovative technology to the Enterprise Content Integration market.
SkySync’s rapid growth was supported by the recent closure of Series A funding from Ann Arbor-based Plymouth Venture Partners this spring.
“2017 has already been a record-breaking year for SkySync on every level. We have not only doubled our staff size, but our enterprise client base continues to expand exponentially,” said Mark Brazeau, CEO of SkySync. “We are moving more content than ever before while continuing to drive innovation and increased support and services for our platform.”
SkySync is an Enterprise Content Integration platform that dynamically bridges disparate storage systems together; empowering organizations to easily optimize file management strategies while strengthening data governance and increasing user productivity. SkySync streamlines cloud adoption by enabling organizations to integrate content from all their existing storage platforms efficiently.