Securely Migrate, Copy, Synchronize
Whether you’re ready to bridge your disconnected storage environment or looking to integrate and deploy new on-premises systems and/or cloud-based EFSS services, SkySync is here.
SkySync Enables Organizations to Tightly-Integrate Storage Platforms Together at Scale
Transfer millions of files and terabytes of data…. up to 50x faster than other approaches
File Migration | Hybrid/Sync Integration | File Transfer Governance | IT Global File Control
Enterprise Content Integration
You’re no longer tethered to a narrow storage strategy.
SkySync gives you the flexibility and freedom to architect any storage scenario to meet your business’s unique and ever-changing needs, whether driven by cost savings, organizational structure, compliance or governance mandates.
- Transparently bridges dissimilar storage systems.
- Preserve the complete integrity of existing folder structures, metadata, permissions, document versions and other file-related artifacts.
- Fully and bi-directionally synchronize, migrate, copy, backup, archive or publish files across virtually any on-premises or cloud storage service.
- Automatically manage file naming requirements, security and permission models.
With SkySync, major integration hurdles are eliminated with zero coding.
Built for Speed, Security and Scale
SkySync is architected to meet the most secure and regulated network environments. You get:
- Files are streamed directly to the storage destination, not via an intermediary cloud or “presence point”
- Files are fully encrypted (AES-256) during transport
- No file caching or snapshotting
- No proprietary cloud service
SkySync architecture is designed to:
- Move billions of files
- Migrate petabytes of content
- Transfer data faster than other approaches by up to 50x
SkySync is even faster when leveraged in conjunction with optional Amazon or Microsoft Azure Cloud Services